So, I am still here and very pregnant, despite all my best efforts. Oh well, I guess I'd better get used to this girl having a mind of her own! Here are the latest pregnancy pics:
sometime between weeks 36 and 37, can't remember
39 weeks!
I am 3 days away from my due date and just praying that I don't need an induction! Want something extra to pray for today??
Yur so darn cute Sarah! I wish I could be there to help you with everything. It seriously kills me to not be able to bring you flowers, food, and smooch on that sweet baby girl. If I wasn't coming up next month I would HAVE to drive down. Love you tons my dear! Give ole Robster Lobster a spank for us.
Yay!!! You look wonderful. So cute and stylish too. I cannot wait for your next post!!! Get her out. I need to see pictures:)
ReplyDelete3 days!!! AHHHHH!!!! Are you ready for this?? Is Rob?? ahh!! I'm so excited I just can't hide it! Can't wait to meet your little bug.
ReplyDeleteYur so darn cute Sarah! I wish I could be there to help you with everything. It seriously kills me to not be able to bring you flowers, food, and smooch on that sweet baby girl. If I wasn't coming up next month I would HAVE to drive down. Love you tons my dear! Give ole Robster Lobster a spank for us.
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!! I hope your baby comes soon! Best of luck with delivery and all. New babies are so precious! Very excited for you both!!
ReplyDeleteyou are the cutest pregnant gal EVER. but of course you would be. love you!
ReplyDelete