On my second day back to work (this morning), I ran into one of the residents who helped deliver my baby in the elevator. (That's where I ran into her, not where I delivered...) I asked her if ____ was her name, and she said yes, and I proceeded to tell her she delivered my baby, and how she might remember me. Her response was, "Oh! wow, you look great!" Or in other words, "You mean to tell me that sweaty, crying, dramatic, practically naked, mascara mess was YOU?!?"
Well of course I look great compared to that!!
And a blog post wouldn't be complete these days without some super cute pictures of the babe.
| Poor girl had to get 3 shots at her 2 month appointment, but after a little breakdown she did surprisingly well! |
| This is super sleepy Reagan after she had slouched down in her swing for a nap, and looked up still unsure if she wanted to wake up. |
| The smiliest baby in the world! I LOVE it!!! |
Sarah you're so funny. Take the compliment silly:) You look fantastic. And so does your darling baby. I love her.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! Reagan is so stinkin cute! I can not wait to hold her. And I can not wait for Emily and Reagan to have their very first play date!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so adorable in that little dress!! Omigosh, I think if she were mine I'd probably change her clothes at every diaper change just to see how cute she looks. Love her! I need some snuggles!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I am in love with her!! She is so cute. Baby Norton is going to have some pretty little ladies to choose from :)
ReplyDeleteOh she is so yummy. i think she needs to come spend a week with her aunt zan. miss you guys like crazy!
ReplyDelete